PhD students (as main supervisor)
- Amna Irshad (co-supervisor: Luca Sanguinetti and Anders Västberg)
- Yasaman Khorsandmanesh (co-supervisor: Joakim Jaldén)
- Anders Enqvist (co-supervisor: Cicek Cavdar)
- Mahmoud Zaher (co-supervisor: Marina Petrova)
- Morteza Esmaeili Tavana (co-supervisor: Jens Zander)
PhD students (as co-supervisor)
- Steven Rivetti (main supervisor: Mikael Skoglund)
- Doga Gürgünoglu (main supervisor: Gabor Fodor)
- Ozan Alp Topal (main supervisor: Cicek Cavdar)
- Unnikrishnan Kunnath Ganesan (main supervisor: Erik G. Larsson, Linköping University)
- Zakir Hussain Shaik (main supervisor: Erik G. Larsson, Linköping University)
- Ema Becirovic (main supervisor: Erik G. Larsson, Linköping University)
- Parisa Ramezani, PhD 2022, University of Sydney, Australia.
- Mehdi Haghshenas (2022), Polytechnic University of Milan
- Murat Babek Salman (2022), Middle East Technical University
- Ignasi Pique Muntane (2022), Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Former team members
- Özdogan Özgecan (graduated 2022, co-supervisor: Erik G. Larsson), now with Qamcom.
Thesis: Signal Processing Aspects of Massive MIMO and IRS-Aided Communications
- Amin Ghazanfari (graduated 2021, co-supervisor: Erik G. Larsson), now with Huawei.
Thesis: Multi-Cell Massive MIMO: Power Control and Channel Estimation
- Daniel Verenzuela (graduated 2020, co-supervisors: Michail Matthaiou, Luca Sanguinetti), now with Sony.
Thesis: Exploring Alternative Massive MIMO Designs: Superimposed Pilots and Mixed-ADCs
- Trinh Van Chien (graduated 2021, co-supervisor: Erik G. Larsson), now faculty at Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
Thesis: Spatial Resource Allocation in Massive MIMO Communications: From Cellular to Cell-Free
- Marcus Karlsson (graduated 2018, main supervisor: Erik G. Larsson), now with Arriver.
Thesis: Blind Massive MIMO Base Stations: Downlink Transmission and Jamming
- Hei Victor Cheng (graduated 2018, main supervisor: Erik G. Larsson), now faculty at Aarhus University.
Thesis: Optimizing Massive MIMO: Precoder Design and Power Allocation
- Antonios Pitarokoilis (graduated 2016, main supervisor: Erik G. Larsson), now with Ericsson.
Thesis: Phase Noise and Wideband Transmission in Massive MIMO
- Özlem Tuğfe Demir (2019-2022), now faculty at the TOBB University of Economics and Technology.
- Sucharita Chakraborty (2019–2020), now with the Indian Space Applications Centre.
- Kamil Senel (2017–2019), now with Ericsson.
- Zheng Chen (2017–2019), now faculty at Linköping University.
- Tan Tai Do (2016), now with Ericsson.
- Julia Vinogradova (2015–2016), now with Ericsson.
- Salil Kashyap (2014–2016), now faculty at the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.
- Shuaifei Chen (2021-2022), Beijing Jiaotong University
- Charles Wiame (2022), Université Catholique de Louvain
- Lorenzo Miretti (2020), Eurecom
- Andrea de Jesus Torres (2019), University of Pisa
- Hossein Akhlaghpasand (2019), Iran University of Science and Technology
- Ali Bulut Üçüncü (2019), Middle East Technical University
- Mohammed Zahid Aslam (2018), Siradel
- Shijuan Wu (2018), Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Noman Akbar (2017), Australian National University
- Alessio Zappone (2015), TU Dresden
- Xueru Li (2015), Tsinghua University
- Nafiseh Shariati (2014), KTH
- Serveh Shalmashi (2014), KTH
- Maksym Girnyk (2014), KTH
- Jingya Li (2013), Chalmers